The intricacy of this embroidered textile art highlights the magnificence of butterflies. Handcrafted by textile artisans from rural India, it comes with Underlyn’s own handcrafted “Noah” wood frame. 100% rag matboards, in both white and black, are used to add depth and protect the textile art.
Crafted in a collaborative process and handed from one maestro to the next until finished, “Learn to Fly” is a great showcase of our mission to create a rich, layered story of sustainable craftsmanship and authentic design. The curious nature of this textile artwork makes it a perfect addition to any nursery or kid’s room, bringing with it a sense of textural intrigue and colorful drama. This striking textile artwork (comes in a really cool gift box!) makes an amazing baby shower or kid’s birthday gift!
Product Dimensions: 17.5″ x 24.5″ (Framed)
– Fully hand-embroidered textile artwork (comes framed & ready-to-hang)
– Handcrafted wood frame
– 100% Rag mat boards of museum conservation grade
– Acrylic glazing with UV protection
– Kraft paper backing
– Hanging hardware in a cotton drawstring bag (designed for reuse)
– Microfiber cleaning cloth
– Certificate of authenticity
– Chic gift box that is as wow-worthy as the art it encloses!
Note: Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship. This, in fact, adds to the charm of our handmade textile artworks as every single piece is truly “one-of-a-kind.”