The Northern Cardinal alights on a branch covered in golden yellow flowers. With the winter months now behind her, the woods all around have burst into full bloom. The trees are green with new leaves of spring, and the breeze carries with it the scent of young blossoms. This piece is intricately hand-embroidered by textile artisans on linen fabric and float framed in our contemporary gallery frame “Isla”, making it the perfect addition to your collection of nursery art. 100% rag matboard of museum conservation grade is used to support and protect the textile art.
Add this whimsical masterpiece to your little one’s room along with Stand Still Like A Hummingbird to make a playful two-piece art duo perfect for any nursery or kid’s room. It comes securely packed in a cute gift box and makes a great baby shower or kid’s birthday gift!
Check out our curated gallery Wild New World to give your child’s nursery an instant art makeover.
Product Dimensions: 21.5″ x 21.5″
– Fully hand-embroidered textile art (comes framed & ready-to-hang)
– Handcrafted wood frame
– 100% rag mat board of museum conservation grade
– Acrylic glazing with UV protection
– Kraft paper backing
– Hanging hardware in a cotton drawstring bag (designed for reuse)
– Microfiber cleaning cloth
– Certificate of authenticity
– Chic gift box that is as wow-worthy as the art it encloses!
Note: Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship. This, in fact, adds to the charm of our handmade products as every single piece is truly “one-of-a-kind.”