The Hummingbird, her wingbeats so swift as to be a blur to our eyes, could hover in absolute stillness. She does this while savoring the saccharine nectar of pretty little jungle flowers. Everyday she sees a new bush, and every new bush has enticing new flowers waiting just for her. This piece is fully hand-embroidered by textile artisans on linen fabric and is float framed in our contemporary gallery frame “Isla”, making it a perfect nursery wall art. 100% rag matboard of museum conservation grade is used to support and protect the textile art.
Add this whimsical masterpiece to your little one’s room along with the Singing Cardinal to make a playful two-piece gallery wall perfect for any nursery or kid’s room. It comes securely packed in a cute gift box and makes a great baby shower gift of charming nursery wall art!
Product Dimensions: 21.5″ x 21.5″
– Fully hand-embroidered textile art (comes framed & ready-to-hang)
– Handcrafted wood frame
– 100% rag mat board of museum conservation grade
– Acrylic glazing with UV protection
– Kraft paper backing
– Hanging hardware in a cotton drawstring bag (designed for reuse)
– Microfiber cleaning cloth
– Certificate of authenticity
– Chic gift box that is as wow-worthy as the art it encloses!
Note: Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship. This, in fact, adds to the charm of our handmade products as every single piece is truly “one-of-a-kind.”