Threads of rich Indian silk flow across raw silk fabric, turquoise with gold polka dot embroidery. This nature inspired art is a three-dimensional piece that gives the illusion of a museum piece resting in a luxurious enclosure; the feathers of a bird from a faraway land, perhaps, or an extinct one. All the same, admiring patrons are sure to take more than just a passing glance. Handcrafted by artisans in rural India, it comes with Underlyn’s own gold-dusted “Lyndon” frame, ready to hang. 100% rag matboard of museum conservation grade is used to add depth and protect the textile art.
Crafted in a collaborative process and handed from one maestro to the next until finished, “Tart” is a great showcase of our mission to create a rich, layered story of sustainable craftsmanship, authentic design and distinctive taste. The bright colors and calming nature of this nature inspired art make it a perfect addition to any living room. This textile artwork (comes in a really cool gift box!) makes an amazing gallery when paired with its color variants.
Product Dimensions: 18.5″ x 25.5″
– Fully hand-embroidered textile art (comes framed & ready-to-hang)
– Handcrafted wood frame
– 100% cotton rag mat board of museum conservation grade
– Acrylic glazing with UV protection
– Kraft paper backing
– Hanging hardware in a cotton drawstring bag (designed for reuse)
– Microfiber cleaning cloth
– Certificate of authenticity
– Chic gift box that is as soulful as the artwork it encloses!
Note: Due to the handmade nature of our products, there may be slight variations in color and/or craftsmanship. This, in fact, adds to the charm of our handmade products as every single piece is truly “one-of-a-kind.”