Billion Dollar Babies
This one-of-a-kind beaded wall art is designed to look like miniature flared skirts and is oh-so-glamorous! This hand-beaded framed artwork will add a dose of drama to any room it is placed in.
Product Dimensions: 25.5” x 25.5”
- Ready-to-hang framed textile artwork
- Fire-crafted pinewood frame
- Protective backing
- Hanging hardware
- All included in a box that is as stunning as the artwork it holds!
Note: Since every Underlyn product is an original work of art that’s handmade, subtle variations may occur in color and /or craftsmanship. This is what makes our products truly one-of-a-kind.
We offer FREE VIP SHIPPING worldwide on orders over $500. Orders under $500 will be charged a flat rate shipping fee, based on the shipping address. International orders (shipped outside of India) might be subject to customs duties and taxes at the time of delivery. Any shipping charge applied does not include such customs duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Estimated duties and taxes are displayed in a pop up in the bottom right corner of this product page, for your information. Please click on this pop up for more details.
All products are custom-made-to-order, unless otherwise mentioned.
Order Processing Time: 7-8 business days
Shipping Time: 5-8 business days
As our products are made-to-order, all of our products are to be considered FINAL SALE and non-returnable. We guarantee the quality of our products, so if your order was shipped with a defect or arrived damaged, please contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt. Please include in your email photos of the issue AND the packaging it arrived in.
View our complete shipping and returns policy here.
- The safest way to remove loose dust and dirt is by using a lint roller or a soft brush on the textile.
- Keep away from excessive moisture and humidity
- Remember to occasionally dust off the back of the frame to prevent dust particles from harming the artwork.
- Do not pull any loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- This frame has been finished with linseed oil. Maintenance will have to be done about once a year or according to the wear of the finish.
- Dry-looking or discolored wood indicates that you may need to reapply a light coat of oil. Simply clean the surface with a damp cloth, let dry completely and apply the oil, wiping all excess oil after 5 minutes.
For a salon-style display of artwork, find art within one color palette, or try pieces of the same size that are from a single collection or have a unified theme. Add character to your home with an eye-catching gallery wall in your living room. The most exciting thing about a gallery wall is that no two gallery walls are the same and you can get as creative as you like. Include textile artworks, art prints, and even family photos for an authentic and bespoke display.
Eclectic Glam is probably the most difficult of the glam styles to pull off, because it takes a practiced eye to make sure the space remains visually balanced. The easiest way to pull this style off is to start with a neutral background and find one statement piece to build the room around. This "Billion Dollar Babies" large framed beaded wall art is the perfect statement-making visual element you need to give your foyer or living room a chic and glamorous update.
Our beautifully crafted products come securely packed in our super-chic, gift-ready boxes that are really as soulful as the art they hold! We believe "packaging" is part of the products we create - and our goal is to make our materials as earth-friendly as possible.
To experience the majesty of the natural world is a privilege we do not take for granted. Even the smallest sustainable gestures can shape our future - that’s why all Underlyn packaging is made of either recycled and/or biodegradable materials and is 100% recyclable. Moreover, we put efforts into making these boxes durable & gorgeous, in order to empower you to reuse them.