This intricately crafted 3d wall art uses silk thread, zardozi, stones, and beads to create an array of exotic beetles in purple, silver, and black. The texture and shine of this artwork, make it a fantastic addition to your home office.
Product Dimensions: 13” x 18”
- Ready-to-hang framed textile artwork
- Fire crafted pinewood frame
- Hanging hardware
- All included in a box that is as stunning as the artwork it holds!
Note: Since every Underlyn product is an original work of art that’s handmade, subtle variations may occur in color and /or craftsmanship. This is what makes our products truly one-of-a-kind.
We offer FREE VIP shipping worldwide on orders over $300. Estimated duties, taxes, and fees will be displayed at checkout with the option to pre-pay to ensure a faster, hassle-free delivery. Orders under $300 will be charged a flat rate shipping fee, based on the shipping address.
All products are custom-made-to-order, unless otherwise mentioned.
Order Processing Time: 10-12 business days
Shipping Time: 5-8 business days
As our products are made-to-order, all of our products are FINAL SALE and non-returnable. We guarantee the quality of our products, so if your order was shipped with a defect or arrived damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receipt. Please include in your email photos of the issue AND of the packaging it arrived in.
View our complete shipping and returns policy here.
- The safest way to remove loose dust and dirt is by using a lint roller or a soft brush on the textile.
- Keep away from excessive moisture and humidity
- Remember to occasionally dust off the back of the frame to prevent dust particles from harming the artwork.
- Do not pull any loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- This frame has been finished with linseed oil. Maintenance will have to be done about once a year or according to the wear of the finish.
- Dry-looking or discolored wood indicates that you may need to reapply a light coat of oil. Simply clean the surface with a damp cloth, let dry completely and apply the oil, wiping all excess oil after 5 minutes.
"Mantra" is a uniquely designed 3d wall art bearing a beautiful depiction of beetles, hand-embroidered against a backdrop of delicate netting with silk thread, zardozi, glittery stones, and colorful beads. This unique wall art is designed to be viewed from both sides. The frame used to accentuate this ethereal wall artwork has its own story to tell as well. This particular artwork is ensconced in our premium fire-crafted "Ren" frame for a rustic yet elegant look, crafted using the ancient Japanese technique of shou sugi ban. This frame is finished with a hand-rubbed coating of linseed oil and left to cure for over a week. This process creates the luxe-glam look that goes perfectly with the textile art it holds. Handcrafting each piece takes over 60 hours of meticulous work. From the artwork to the frames, each and every element is a collaborative effort on the part of our remarkably talented in-house textile and woodwork artisans. This gorgeous artwork comes securely packed in a chic gift box. When framed against light, you’ll see a play of shadows of the beetles on your wall, adding to its textural intrigue.
One of the best ways to add both visual interest and tactile variation to a room design is to add the gorgeous "Maya, Mantra, and Moksha" trio to your space. You can soften a cookie-cutter contemporary apartment with this handcrafted 3D textile wall art pairing. The result is dynamic, curated, impactful, and layered.
Getting an eclectic look to appear like it was done with ease is one of the most challenging things to do in interior design. Mantra can be a perfect addition to your room to make it look curated and thoughtfully layered. Here's how you can pull off this eclectic look with Mantra:
- Choose a simple color palette for the room. Mantra will look stunning alongside earthy tones that make this textile artwork pop.
- Though eclectic style does involve combining styles and periods through a wide variety of items, the curated look shouldn't lack focus.
- Create a focal point in the room, preferably the wall on which Mantra is displayed. This stunning mixed media artwork can be the bold design element needed to accentuate the accent wall.
Our beautifully crafted products come securely packed in our super-chic, gift-ready boxes that are really as soulful as the art they hold! We believe "packaging" is part of the products we create - and our goal is to make our materials as earth-friendly as possible.
To experience the majesty of the natural world is a privilege UNDERLYN does not take for granted. Even the smallest sustainable gestures can shape our future - that’s why all UNDERLYN packaging is made of either recycled and/or biodegradable materials and is 100% recyclable. Moreover, we put efforts into making these boxes durable & gorgeous, in order to empower you to REUSE them.